CISO Alliances in conjunction with Trustwave are working on an exciting Alliances Project called Risk, Resilience & Reputation: CISO and the Board.
Exploring the relationship between the CISO and corporate governance in relation to risk, resilience and reputation. Joining Jodie Hoare, Head of Marketing EMEA – Trustwave today, as they explore Risk, Resilience and Reputation was Kevin Fielder, CISO at NatWest Boxed and Mettle and James Smith from CISO Alliances UK&I.
Areas of Questioning are:
- What are the challenges CISO’s face when communicating the value of cybersecurity investment? (looking at existing and new investments)?
- How do you educate board members in cyber risks and threats?
- What questions are the board asking that are challenging to respond to?
- What questions should the board ask but currently are not?
- What about metrics to enable a comprehensive overview of your organisations security posture? If you could only show 3 what three would you share?
- If you were starting our as a new CISO what lessons would you share with your younger self?