Our Ethos and Belief
How It All Began
Justification and Recipe
The 10 Year Plan
Media and Partner
Terms and Conditions
Asia & Middle East
UK & Europe
Join the Alliances
Alliance - A union formed for mutual benefit
JOIN THE ALLIANCES
Professional E-mail Address
Overview Alliance Media Group (AMG) Ltd collects, processes, and retains personal information about individuals submitted using our forms, published applications, surveys, events attendance list, subscriptions, etc. This includes:
The Person’s Name
Contact details – email and phone numbers
Role and professional profile
Professional subject areas of interest
We also collect anonymous user data automatically (using cookies and web analytics) when a user visits
. Analytics service captures various technical data points including:
Visitor IP address and high-level geographical region from which users access our website
Type of device used
Operating systems, browser type
Network service provider
Address of referring website from which you accessed our website
Search engine terms and results
Number of, date, and time of visit
Information on the usage of our website such as the time spent on each page, clicks on a page, downloads, etc.
Anonymously collected usage data helps us to:
Understand the topic of interest
Understand market demand and trends
Understand website usage and engagement
Understand visitor profiles – geographical
This data is used to:
Improve our website design and content
Develop new product offerings and variants
Improve our product and services
Market our products/services better including marketing communications and search engine optimization
Marketing Communications: We seek clear consent from individuals regarding sending marketing communications. Individuals have right to opt-in if they wish to receive marketing updates from us. Only individuals who agree to receive such communications will receive marketing messages from us. Individuals have the right to review their consent at any time and refuse to receive marketing messages. Individual Communications: We may directly contact individuals in case of individuals’ genuine interest. This communiqué is highly restricted and only used as a personalised medium to prevent irreversible damage to the individual. However, this does not place any obligation on us to proactively communicate to the user in any circumstances.
Security of personal data
Our websites use secure communication protocols. However, email communications are unencrypted.
Links to other websites
Rights of individuals
Alliance Media Group (AMG) Ltd respects the right of individuals regarding their personal data. Individuals may contact us to seek details regarding their personal data only available to us, for its rectification, modification, deletion or transfer. This term does not apply to corporate data in our systems submitted while using our services. Subscriber to our services may download the same directly using the reports or may raise a support ticket for the same.
Policy review, updates and communications
Hide Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Subject to approval from AMG, a portal will be opened up for ease of uploading your profile as well as intelligence to influence the content of the Alliance Chapter you will attend. You are requested to log in and upload the following within a week of the portal being opened to avoid duplicating workloads of AMG representatives:
Alliance Profile: –
Company About Us
Intelligence & Feedback: –
All fields are required
Subject to approval, AMG agrees to pay for the partner’s registration at the meet and will also provide food and beverages for the duration of the meet in return for invested time, attendance for the meet. The partner also agrees to attend and/or participate at any of the case studies, discussions or other activities that are relevant to their areas of interest and in doing so agrees to prepare to the best of their ability to discuss the issues put forward at the meet.
– AMG will provide the partner with a planned itinerary, which as far in advance as possible, will be devised to ensure that the partner obtains maximum benefit from attendance at the meet. Please note that it may become necessary to make changes to the itinerary during the meet. In such circumstances, AMG will provide the partner with prompt notice of any changes to the theme, scope and content, and will ensure that they have sufficient time to prepare adequately.
– In the event that the partner is unable to attend the meet, including early departures and late arrivals, the partner will use their best endeavours to assist AMG in finding a suitable and qualifying substitute. The parties agree that any substitute attendee must be of equal or senior standing within their Company (or alternatively of equal or senior standing within another organisation which itself is of equal standing to their Company), the substitute must agree to the clauses laid out in these terms. AMG must also consent to the substitution, although it agrees that such consent will not be unreasonably withheld.
– Should the meet be cancelled for any reason(s), which falls outside of the control of AMG, the Company agrees to use its best endeavours to ensure that the partner or a suitable and qualifying substitute attends the rescheduled meet.
– The partner personally is responsible for their own insurance, vaccinations and visas (where applicable).
– AMG is a third party event producer that plays no role in trying to influence or lobby executive partners. Further, AMG does not have vendor relationships with you or the organisation you represent nor does it wish to establish such relationships. AMG operates a strict Anti-Bribery and Corruption policy and is fully compliant with the Bribery Act 2010.
– These terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
In order for the Alliances to boast compliance to Data Privacy Laws. We would like to notify you that we will share your contact information with the third parties part of the Alliance Chapter who help fund the Alliance Chapter to take place. This is to ensure collaboration can continue after the chapter. By completing this document you authorise (opt-in) the Alliances representative to make contact via contact details provided, unless stated otherwise in writing.
Show Terms and Conditions
Please confirm that you agree to our Terms and Conditions
Only fill in if you are not human
Scroll to top