COMMUNITY BUILD – FRAMEWORK
- Holistic Fraud Framework
- Crime Management Framework
In October 2022, the Head of Fraud of an FSI requested that fraud be addressed holistically across the organisation.
What does that mean? What does that look like?
Findings included a lot of disconnect within the business in fraud. Different rules would be applied for varying types of fraud or attempts of crime with very much a silo approach from each business division not to mention challenges with fraud response, policy and process for cross-border operations.
Within this Alliances Project, we will consolidate existing resources with referencing for fraud and crime frameworks and unify on creating a management framework applicable to the desired outcomes of those involved.
Alliances Project to build a community own Fraud/ Crime Management Framework requested by the community Our shared version (accessible upon registration and if approved).
During this chapter, we unpacked:
– Materials from last meeting completed and outstanding
– Map and framework build by Oscar Stark for customer journeys to help identify fraud risk within
– Use cases of exploited areas in the past
– Use cases on artificial intelligence
– Next steps