Collecting the perspectives of the communities has been at the core of the Alliances platform.
From a legacy standpoint of impacting STEM based vocations, one of the most common challenges at the time of writing this content, is there is a lack of uptake of STEM based careers applicable to IT business divisions across all industries and all within, not limited to Cyber Security and Information Security.
We have an opportunity to mainly CHANGE THE NARRATIVE behind who can succeed in the industry and grow the industry, which is anyone who can apply themselves and are willing to improve from the journeys of predecessors.
We will create relatable content on Managing Expectations from the challenges known along the way and ensure there is clarify on the fulfilment and success of working in the STEM space. This will be available and relayed to those on the journey and those considering which journey to uptake with the hope that more will join the industry
Within this Vodcast you will find focus on:
- An introduction to Samantha Singh, personally and professionally.
- How Samantha opened her own tech business?
- What contributions can individuals make to bridge the diversity gap?
- What changes need to happen? – What does it look like owning Samantha’s power?
- What are the permissions Samantha has given herself?
- How has Samantha’s intuitive voice impacted her?
- Samantha’s journey to truth speaking
- Where has and does Samantha see progression in diversity and inclusivity?
- Advice to the 25 year old version of Samantha
- Thank you and final remarks from Samantha
Link to Samantha’s Blog:
Podcast Channel: https://open.spotify.com/show/1yuA8icuilTp4T5q6oaiCN