Session Leader: Arashad Samuel – Cisco
Session Title: Will SASE transform IT security for businesses?
Organisations have had to deal with more changes in the last year than ever before. As companies turn to the cloud in order to reduce complexity and deliver greater flexibility, they must also adapt to meet these changes head on
The past few months have seen IT transformation on an unprecedented scale as organisations across the globe change how they do business. With the adoption of cloud-delivered services, SD-WAN has proved that it can deliver improved application performance, reduced costs, and simplified branch operations. But, despite all these benefits, security remains one of the biggest concerns.
How do you secure users accessing the internet or cloud apps, either remotely or at multiple branch offices? What is Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) and how can it deliver multiple security functions from the cloud? How does the quality of threat intelligence you have access to help avoid security blind spots and stop false alerts?
Join us as we discuss the latest developments in security networking, understand the key challenges and learn how to setup your business for success today and in the future.
- What is SASE, why are we seeing a rapid rise in companies shifting to SASE?
- How will the business challenges we have seen in the last year adapt the roadmap and vision for an organisation this year?
- What does the cloud centric threat landscape look like and the trends we expect to see over the coming months
- How are companies adapting to more employees and customers working from home – what added responsibility does this have on the CISO and security teams?
- What are the considerations to ensure improved Security Visibility and Automation and what options are available?
- What are the trends we are seeing with the implementation of SASE?
- Best practice for companies to protect their workers and customers?