Session Leader: Anna Collard, SVP Content Strategy & Evangelist Africa – KnowBe4
Session Title: Security Awareness & Culture In Kenya
Security culture is the ideas, customs, and social behaviours of an organization that influence their security and it is directly associated with reduced risk. In a recently published KnowBe4 Research report, we demonstrated that organizations with poor security culture have a risk that is 52 times higher for employees sharing credentials.
Anna will share findings from KnowBe4 latest research reports, such as our global Security Culture report 2021, the brand new African end-user awareness report from December 2021, and any trends we’ve seen in behaviour design that can be applied to security culture programs.
She will also share practical tips on how to improve security culture, what works and what doesn’t and lessons learnt from some of our African customers.
Join us as we discuss the latest developments in security culture, understand some of the key challenges and learn how to effectively improve security cultures over time.
- – Security culture defined
- – Insights from KnowBe4’s latest research reports:
- a. Global Security Culture Report 2021
- b. Africa’s cybersecurity awareness report Dec 2021
- c. BJ Fogg behaviour design principles in security culture
- – Lessons learned
- – Steps to successfully changing Security cultures